Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Entering the Blogosphere

This being my very first blog post I'm not sure quite what to post. During these past months of keeping Baby Peter alive, I've often thought about starting a blog. I know that there are simply scads and scads of blogs out there but when it comes down to it I would love to have these years, what I think I will most likely look back on as the most rich and meaningful years of my life, documented - plain and simple. I frequently look at knitting blogs, watch booktube, and read blogs by fans of period dramas. Filming videos on a regular basis seems daunting and I love that in a blog I can take the time to think about what I would like to say but still have some pictures in the blog.

So, I think the main function of this blog will be to document my life so it will be there to look back on and possibly interest other bloggers.

What will you find on this blog? Pretty much whatever I am enthusiastic about at the moment. This is on a pretty regular rotation.
1. Baby Peter
2. Dave (Husband)
3. Reading
4. Knitting and other Gentle Arts
5. Watching Period Dramas
6. Music
7. Baking and Cooking
8. Jane Austen - this means ALL THINGS AUSTEN. Whether it be Austen's original novels, fan fiction, or fan tributes I love mostly all of it.
9. General arts and culture.

I'm having trouble loading any pictures right now so I'll be working on that in the hopes that my next blog post will be a guide of all my WIPs (works in progress). Pretty much every year during the middle of the summer I get excited about knitting all over again.

If you are reading this, thank you!

Cheers, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment